Menu resembles more of an all day dining restaurant than an Argentinian steakhouse.
There are a couple of Argentinian beef options on the menu, that’s it. Whether this is a great place to dine is questionable.
- staff are very friendly and concerned with experience
- free bread at the start of service
- wine by the glass was decent
- steak ordered just didn’t meet the satiety level I would want from a restaurant
- sauces are 55k - a practice in high end fine dining steak restaurants where the sauce is actually worth it, but when it percolates to a lower standard restaurant, it means nothing
- spiced potatoes were just boiled and tasteless potatoes
- grilled chimichurri asparagus was equally disappointing
Overall there are better options for steak in Da Nang. Wish them luck but really, I can’t justify going to a steakhouse and just getting mediocre steak.
From Raj Taneja (Ray Ray Ray)